a) Issue Description:
When the agent is on an active voice call and he is assigned with a chat call. (Avaya Routing)
The agent should not be routed with a chat call while on Voice call.
b) Components to Verify:
- If the Skill associated with the voice call has MCH enabled on Avaya CM
- In CM There is a feature called MCH(Multiple call handling) in the skill setting, which should set to Many forced (Means enabled) only if it is a chat skill and for voice skill it should be None(Disabled)
- CM Command - display hunt-group 21
Where 21 is the skill number.
Resolution: If for Voice skill MCH is enabled, then it should be disabled.
2. Check if FAC(Feature access code)/ Limit concurrent call is failed.
- In the OCM Agent setting module, if Agent is assigned with 1 voice and 1 chat tab then FAC is enabled during login. In TMAC server logs, check if MakeCall is a success for FAC.
- If Agent is assigned with 1 voice and more than 1 chat, then FAC will be triggered during incoming voice call.
- In both these scenarios if FAC fails, then this issue will occur.
Resolution: Agents should not use the hard phone to log in and then take over the session using TMAC.
FAC might fail due to the below reason.
- The agent is taking over the session from the hard phone, then Station will be busy and FAC might fail.
- Value of FAC Configured in TMAC server(key: LimitCallEnabledFacNumber, LimitCallDisabledFacNumber) config and CM should match.
In CM command "Display feature-access-codes" can be executed to check the FAC values configured.