- A report executing for particular interval of time can reschedule by updating record in ExportReportScheduler table.
- Update InputEndDate, StatusDateTime and Frequency columns in the ExportReportScheduler table to reschedule.
- Next execution will be from configured InputEndDate (as start date) to InputEndDate + Frequency (as end date).
- Update StatusDateTime with old date (StatusDateTime - frequency), as current date will be verified with StatusDateTime.
- As below screenshot for AgentLoginLogoutReport, execution completed till 20190531 000000 (InputEndDate)
- Now, this report to be till current date, frequency difference is 89 days i.e., current date (20190828 000000) - InputEndDate(20190531 000000)
- Update FrequencyInMinutes column with 128160 (89 days)
- Update StatusDateTime column to any old date (current date - 89 days), say 2019-05-17 00:00:00.000
- As we have to continue from previous InputEndDate(20190531 000000), no need to update InputEndDate column
- update ExportReportScheduler
set FrequencyInMinutes = 128160, STATUSDATETIME = '2019-05-17 00:00:00.000'
where ReportName ='AgentLoginLogoutReport'
- Data will update for the frequency set as below