Issue from OCM (version 220.127.116.11 & above) and report scheduler (version 18.104.22.168 & above).
- Navigate to OCM report scheduler module in OCM UI.
- Click on the "reschedule" button to execute the report scheduler at that time (on-demand report scheduler execution).
- UI shows notification "object reference not set to an instance of an object".
- Check the "SchedulerServerList" key in OCM web.config.
- If the key is not present, add the key. Check if the URL format is incorrect for the values in the key "SchedulerServerList". (ex: https://<IPAddress>:<Port>/OCMReportScheduler/api/jobs/schedule)
- Check the firewall for port open. If the OCM and report scheduler are in the different server then need to open the port in the firewall.
Procedures to check if the port in opened in firewall:
- Open command prompt and execute the command (Report scheduler service should be running while checking for this)
telnet < server ip where report scheduler is deployed> <scheduler api port>
below is the screenshot to indicate the port is open in firewall
If firewall port is not open, then below will be result of telnet
If the port is not open, then request for firewall access to open port.
- Once the port is open see if the same report scheduler is in running status. Browse the URL in OCM server - https://<IPAddress>:<Port>/OCMReportScheduler/api/jobs/. It should display as below:
"Service is running normally..."
Note: Rescheduling is possible only for the "recurring" type of reports. If the report is in "sinned" status, then it need to resolve by checking audit logs mentioned table name here or logs.