Issue from OCM (version 220.127.116.11 & above) and report scheduler (version 18.104.22.168 & above).
- Navigate to OCM report scheduler module in OCM.
- Click on the "Reschedule" button to execute the report scheduler. (on-demand report scheduler execution).
- UI shows notification "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection".
1. Check the "SchedulerServerList" key in OCM web config.
2. If the "serverid" of OCM report scheduler is 3, then 3 URL's should be present in the "SchedulerServerList" values.
Ex: Suppose 3 OCM report scheduler is deployed for a client. In OCM config, 3 API URL should be given.
<add key="SchedulerServerList" value="http://<IPAddress>:<Port>/OCMReportScheduler1/api/jobs/schedule, http://<IPAddress>:<Port>/OCMReportScheduler2/api/jobs/schedule, http://<IPAddress>:<Port>/OCMReportScheduler3/api/jobs/schedule"/>
In OCM "Report scheduler" module, if one of the report has "serverid" as 2, then the rescheduling will be done by the 2nd scheduler API mentioned in the config key.
For the above key "http://<IPAddress>:<Port>/OCMReportScheduler2/api/jobs/schedule" will be used.
Note: Rescheduling is possible only for the "recurring" type of reports. If the report is in "sinned" status then it needs to resolved by checking audit logs mentioned table name here or logs