In this module base, the supervisor can monitor agents based on hierarchy of org. unit.
- Verify if the version of "SupervisorApplication.dll" is greater than 3.2.03.22
- Verify if "ModuleBase" key in "ApplicationSettings.json" in Supervior Module is set to "hierarchy". You can find help for configurations here.
- Verify is TMAC Server URLs configured in Web.config or template.config (when confMode in tmc.config is set as "local") is reachable by opening the URLs in browser.
- Verify is the names of these TMAC Server endpoints are mapped properly in JSON file under "TmacServers" key.
- Verify if the all the DB Scripts are executed while upgrading.
- Verify if the DB function "fn_Generic_AgentHierarchy" exists in your DB.
- Compare the above DB function version. Initially used in v3.2.03.22 and then changed in v3.2.06.11. Verify this.
- Verify if the DB connection string is correctly configured.
- A key exists in "Web.config" called "OCMAdminModules". Take the help of deployment guide here to configure this, if not done so.
- Verify is the URL configured in "OCMAdminModules" is reachable by opening the browser. Windows authentication for that URL should be disabled.
- Once any changes are done in "ApplicationSettings.json" or "template.config" or any other config files, the application needs to be restarted by restarting the application pool to which the Supervisor module belongs.
- Verify twice if the hierarchy mapping is correctly done in OCM. You can get a better understanding here.
- Verify if the changes in OCM are approved, if changed.
- Finally, see to that all deployment intructions mentioned in the tab of the release notes are followed.
If the issue still persists after checking all ofthe above thoroughly, you may send a detailed mail at email@example.com with the summary of things tried above.